Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Imortalised in Oil...


My painting arrived from Christine today. I am so pleased with it! Its going to have pride of place in the new living room, although Christine told me it is to go up in my little hat shop (when I have one!).

The picture is based on the photos taken by Gothindulgence and Davefish in Brighton last May, they were promotional shots for the website . It was a fantastic sunny weekend by the sea with friends, only marred by the realisation that my marriage was coming to an end, and the death of my beloved kitty, Casper on the day we returned home. Brighton is such a lovely place, very vibrant, lots of good shopping and pubs. We found a fantastic flea market where I picked up a vintage wicker handbag! I really want to back and visit again!


www.christineandersonart.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment