Pages

Thursday 9 December 2010

Letter to Santa

Last week I helped Kaylee to write her first letter to Santa! I remember getting one when I was a little girl, in fact I still have it put away in a box of my stuff somewhere! So we wrote a short letter to Santa, to say that Kaylee has been very good and would like Tigger things for Xmas (of which I am certain she may be getting!) and Kaylee did a drawing of Tigger for Santa (or rather a scribble).


If you would like your little on to get a letter from Santa then all you have to do is write to the following address:
Santa/Father Christmas
Santa's Grotto 
Reindeerland
SAN TA 1

Remember to put a stamp on your letter or it won't get there! 

This is the official Royal Mail address and as long as your child writes to Santa before the 13th December then you should have your letter in time for Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment